as a girl, loving yrself isn’t just cool and positive for daily life, but it’s also very political. companies and laws and social standards don’t advocate self-love for women. it’s Abnormal and it might seem like a little thing to do but it’s actually crucial. keep up the good work gals :~)
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
tagged by radhaley
birthday: june 12th
favourite colour: red
lucky number: 12
last dream you remember: WELL OKAY in short it was about these orphans who were actually prisoners and the eleventh doctor and elevators
can you juggle: no
do you like writing: ya
do you like dancing: hell yah
do you like singing: aw yeah but plug your ears
dream vacation: italy (going in two years aha)
dream person: ed sheeran
dream wedding: ask him ^
dream pet: pug/corgi/cat
dream job: travel writer/beyonce
favourite song: big black car by gregor alan
favourite album: X - Ed Sheeran, Awesome Mix Vol. 1 - Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack
last song you heard on radio: i can’t remember
least favourite song: blurred lines probably
least favourite album: anything to do with robin thicke or justin bieber
least favourite artist: robin thicke or justin bieber or taylor swift sorry
hair colour: don’t matter
eye colour: hazel eyes are cute but whatever
biggest turn-off: if you’re sexist/homophobic/racist or cocky i swear i’ll never come near you ever
biggest turn-on: MUSICAL AND FUNNY AND SMART (did u mean harry styles)
being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest yet incredibly uplifting things you can ever hear
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.